- Login as the internal Wiki administrator:
- Logout from Administrator:
If you lock yourself out of AdminUser during setup activities, never established a password, or have forgotten the password,
for information on configuring the
How to add the first administrator
If you haven't previously set up an administrator, follow these steps:
- Note: This help text will disappear once you have added a user to this group, so read it all before adding your first user.
- Authenticate as the internal administrator:
- Scroll down to the Administration section at the bottom of this page
- Expand the "Add Member" twisty if necessary
- Enter one or more users into the provided field; eg.
- Click the Add Member button
- Return to this page by clicking the group name on the confirmation page.
- Logout from the internal administrator
- Verify that new members show up properly in the group listing at Main.WikiGroups
- The ALLOWTOPICHANGE and ALLOWTOPICRENAME settings in System.DefaultPreferences and Main.SitePreferences have already been set to this group (AdminGroup), restricting edit of site-wide preferences to the Wiki Administrator Group
Edit this topic to add a description to the AdminGroup
Related topics: AccessControl